2203 W Dogwood St
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective Seeking a position as Equipment Operator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operating heavy equipment vehicles
- Uncommon ability to read equipment operating manual
- In-depth knowledge of operating dozers, tractors, excavators, and industrial forklifts
- Skilled in operating crawler tractors, motor graders, motor scrapers, and intermediately sized cranes
- Ability to complete pre-shift inspection report
- Remarkable ability to read and interpret gauges
- Posses CDL license with clean driving record
- Great ability to interpret safety rules, operating procedure manuals
- Ability to work on irregular shifts and work days, nights and weekends when required
Equipment Operator, May 2004 – Present
Landings Club, Buckeye, AZ
- Operated the machines, equipment and attachments to perform the functions required to complete the project.
- Adjusted the machine, cutter and caliber marker equipment.
- Calibrated hydraulic hoses, belts and mechanical equipments.
- Maintained power plant operation.
- Operated, repaired and lubricated tools and equipment.
Equipment Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Masiello Employment Services, Buckeye, AZ
- Operated automotive construction equipment.
- Performed minor maintenance on equipment to ensure safe, efficient operation.
- Prepared operational reports on equipment.
- Operated rock crushing and well-drilling equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints and prepared sketches for projects.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service, Howard Payne University, Texas, TX