14265 Van Nuys Blvd
Harlingen, TX 78552
Job Objective Seeking an Engineering Equipment Operator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Engineering Equipment Operator
- Immense ability to do the work of an Engineering Equipment Operator without supervision
- Extensive knowledge of the operating principals of electronics, mechanical design and fabrication
- Skilled in Electrical and Electronic System Installation Drawings
- Exceptional ability to operate heavy equipment – crawler type tractors, front-end loaders, graders, and scrapers
- Proficient in AutoCad, Auto CAD 2007 and MS Office Suite
- Profound ability to operate motor vehicles and construction and maintenance equipment safely
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork
Engineering Equipment Operator, May 2004 – Present
Groves Electrical Services, Inc., Harlingen, TX
- Investigates and reported accidents occurring under my direction and took necessary steps to correct and avoid recurrence.
- Participated in and conducted planned tool-box safety meetings.
- Operated gasoline and diesel-powered engineering and construction equipment with wheeled and crawler-type traction.
- Performed cutting, moving, digging, grading, rolling earth, sand, stone, and other materials.
- Operated tractors with bulldozer and angle-dozer blades, front-end loaders, backhoes, trench diggers and large industrial tractors.
Engineering Equipment Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Harlingen, TX
- Operated D-4 tractors with dozer attachments and motor patrol grader. .
- Loaded heavy equipment on trucks and trailers, removed pumps and motors from wells during structure inspection.
- Operated farm type tractors, with bucket scoop, 40-ton low-boy and harrow blade, broom and cutting bar attachments.
- Performed welding in repairing equipment, steel grates and ladders, boxes and brackets.
- Operates mobile cranes, raking, claming, drag lining and lifting operations.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service, John F. Kennedy University, California, CA