14381 Al Highway 69 S
Fayetteville, GA 30215
Job Objective To secure the position of Digital Print Operator in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable digital print operation experience in a dynamic production and manufacturing Environment
- Proficient with B&W digital print, Key O and High Speed Digital Printer equipments
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat 7+, Quite Imposing Plus 2, Pit Stop Pro 7+, Photoshop, QuarkXPress and Adobe Indesign
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Remarkable ability to learn to operate electronic and mechanical equipment
- Profound ability to understand and execute detailed written and verbal instructions
- Immense ability to use pallet jacks and hand truck equipment
- Exceptional customer service skills
Digital Print Operator, May 2004 – Present
PrintWorkers, Fayetteville, GA
- Produced single and multiple copies of variable data using high speed laser printers.
- Maintained and monitored all Quality Assurance checks on every order and recorded all required data and paperwork.
- Reported all Quality and Production related issues immediately to the Department Manager.
- Conducted operator level preventive maintenance on all assigned equipment according to the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Ensured all necessary material is available for copy center to operate efficiently.
- Produced printed sheets per production order specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Graphics and Printing, East Tennessee State University, Tennessee, TN