4497 Moonlight Drive
Camden, NJ 8102
Job Objective To obtain a Conveyor Operator position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in operation, control, and maintenance of conveyor system
- Sound knowledge of conveyor system set up, management and repair procedures
- Immense knowledge of occupational safety & health guidelines and Quality Assurance standards
- Familiarity with production process and material handling and inspection practices
- Ability to perform physically demanding such as lifting heavy loads
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationship with all coworkers
Mohawk Industries, Camden, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Operated, cleaned, and maintained the assigned conveyor system, properly.
- Controlled speed of the conveyor and met production requirements.
- Performed minor repairs on conveyor system and reported major malfunctions.
- Cleaned and tidied all assigned work premises, in a proper and effective manner.
- Interpreted and complied with occupational safety and health guidelines.
- Monitored and maintained all applicable Quality Assurance standards, efficiently.
Tervita Corporation, Camden, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set up, ran, and adjusted controls of the conveyor system, properly.
- Checked, placed, and tracked all materials moving on conveyor system.
- Cleaned and maintained the conveyor and related machinery, in a safe manner.
- Identified, documented, and reported all malfunctioning equipments and material defects.
- Created and maintained accurate and complete records related to work activities.
- Monitored and maintained the correct quantity of materials per work order.
High School Diploma
Nemo Vista High School, 9 Center Ridge, AR