918 Park Avenue
Fair Oaks, CA95628
Job Objective Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my Supply Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in managing services logistics support operations
- Ability to plan and support international commercial operations
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Amazing ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor work plans
- Outstanding ability to operate databases, project management software
- Remarkable ability to operate independently in an austere environment for protracted periods
Logcluster,Fair Oaks, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Provided technical advice on procurement specifications and supply administration.
- Conducted market research, identified and recommended potential local suppliers.
- Maintained commodity files and evaluated local supply sources’ overall performance.
- Assessed supply administration and control mechanisms, and advised on appropriate actions.
- Supervised the Supply Section staff, in preparation and for implementation of the section’s work plan.
- Reviewed and supervised the preparation of appropriate documentations.
Logistics Support Divisison, Fair Oaks, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Designed, developed and updated relevant software for tracking, reconciliation, and costing purposes.
- Initiated actions leading to procurement, maintenance and disposal of items.
- Established and reviewed mission requirements.
- Maintained accurate allocation and control of all equipment and stores received.
- Managed field supply delivery operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN