3300 Parker Drive
Warrensville Heights, OH44128
Job Objective Looking to improve the organization using my skills as a Sheriff Officer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of accepted administrative practices and procedures
- Sound knowledge of custodial and escort and security services
- Outstanding knowledge of the law and procedures pertaining to Sheriffs, the Courts and custodial functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Amazing ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- Uncommon ability to perform under stress when confronted with the unexpected
Mary Pomerantz,Warrensville Heights, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Served subpoenas and handled money regarding subpoenas.
- Assisted in the execution of County Court, Court of Queen’s Bench and Exchequer Court documents.
- Managed escorting of prisoners.
- Maintained records of all services and maintenance of court journals.
Ada County Sheriff’s Office, Warrensville Heights, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared memos to debtors to ask for payment.
- Helped debtors to repay in installments.
- Served court papers such as writs and summonses.
- Advised on money management.
- Maintained accurate records and handled money and goods recovered.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Coastal Bend College, Beeville, TX