1376 Pick Street
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Settlement Officer. Want opportunity to use my past expertise to better the organization as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in settlement operations
- Sound knowledge of banking operations
- Outstanding knowledge of the equity derivatives market for settlement and confirmation procedures
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and administrative skills
- Remarkable ability to analyze documents recorded in connection with a routine real estate transaction
Investors Title Co.,Aspen, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and overseen settlement services to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
- Performed quality assurance review on files to ensure accuracy.
- Processed loan packages received from lending institutions.
- Coordinated all aspects of the closing function and attend closings.
- Created and edited settlement statements.
Bank of America Corp., Aspen, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided back-office support and service on private banking operations and account management.
- Managed daily processing of private banking products.
- Proposed and provided processing solutions.
- Reviewed fund agreements and ensured compliance with regulatory and guidelines set.
- Monitored and reconciled all private banking operations transactions.
- Handled back office transaction reporting requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Southwest Florida College, Fort Myers, FL