1613 Mercer Street
Job Objective A successful Reserve Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Outstanding ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Remarkable ability to work with all level of employee
- Uncommon ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Security Forces,Wausau, WI
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared reports on reserve position for management.
- Reviewed financial statements to determine reserve needed.
- Directed purchase, sale, and redemption of bonds and securities, and placement of collateral funds.
Michigan Municipal League, Wausau, WI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Reviewed the Reserve Officer Policy and Rules.
- Developed program to train staff in the requirements of the tasks.
- Trained licensed officers who are supervising reserve officers in their responsibilities and duties.
- Documented all training and discipline given reserves.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Rend Lake College, Ina, IL