3940 Austin Secret Lane
Midvale, UT 84047
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by filling a Records Officer position to help the right organization boost productivity and benefits.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in records administration
- Wide knowledge of public records law
- Ability to organize, maintain, and retrieve the records
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Midvale, UT
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with research and development communities.
- Corresponded with CIO and Naval Reactor’s Customer.
- Aided as member of multi-site Records Management team.
- Executed training for all levels.
- Carried out audits and reviews.
- Conducted operations work and managed documentation.
University of Oregon, Midvale, UT
May 2000 – July 2005
- Formulated straight forward records management procedures.
- Handled location and storage of Policy and Planning records.
- Assured control of access to Policy and planning records.
- Imparted training, advice and support.
- Extended clerical and secretarial support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Reinhardt College, Waleska, GA