3791 Farland Street
Westborough, MA 1581
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Quality Officer in well organized organization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in conducting internal quality audits
- Huge knowledge of Quality Management and quality monitoring program
- Deep knowledge of facilitating external monitoring
- Familairity with JCAHO, OSHA, Medicare COP, and state requirements
- Wide knowledge of ISO and Process Improvement
- Amazing ability to develop working relationships
- Outstanding ability of meet timelines
- Excellent influential and motivational skills
- Superior technical planning, organization and time-management skills
Southside Regional Medical Center, Westborough, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Established technical Quality standards.
- Carried out regular assessment and checks.
- Monitored apt setting of Quality standards.
- Innovated Quality management system.
- Imparted information to organization’s staff.
Mimbres Memorial Hospital, Westborough, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assured enforcement of management system.
- Imparted training to member of staff.
- Maintained IT department documentation.
- Established quality monitoring and review process.
- Developed quality monitoring program.
- Managed external quality monitoring visits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Los Angeles Harbor College, Wilmington, CA