4463 Edington Drive
Job Objective To further improve my skills as a Project Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience as a Project Officer
- Thorough knowledge about project handling and its completion on time
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding ability to serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
- Uncommon ability to identify, analyze and resolve system and system Infrastructure problems
- Remarkable ability to create presentations and brief managemen
Dynamics Information Technology,Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Participated and assisted in the development of a performance management plan.
- Developed systems to collect, store, analyze and report data.
- Analyzed data collection & generated report.
- Ensured timely submission of quality HIMS data for donor’s report.
- Planned and directed enhancements to operating systems and designs.
- Implemented system additions and enhancements.
- Prepared tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
Serco, Inc., Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided phasing and scheduling of projects.
- Assisted with documentation of best practices.
- Prepared procurement requests for goods and services that required prior funding agency approval.
- Reviewed quarterly reports.
- Ensured compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assisted in work planning, proposal preparation, and sub-agreement processing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Mount Saint Mary College, Newburgh, NY