3546 Werninger Street
Houston, TX 77032
Job Objective In search of a position as a Privacy Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in health industry compliance and information privacy
- Huge knowledge of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Good understanding of security practices and risk management principles
- Deep knowledge of records retention and destruction practices
- Ability to coordinate with many disciplines
- Ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to apply management and leadership skills
Global Pharmaceutical Operations, Houston, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Established and enforced privacy policies.
- Carried out assessments to identify privacy-related risk.
- Monitored development of privacy training.
- Reviewed incident response planning and aided business with evaluating vendors.
- Analyzed adequacy of privacy programs.
CareOne, Houston, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Established and enforced Company’s privacy policies.
- Assisted senior management and Chief Compliance Officer.
- Carried out initial and periodic information privacy risk assessments.
- Coordinated with legal counsel and management.
- Aided as information privacy consultant.
- Coordinated with organization administration and legal counsel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Grinnell College, Grinnell, IA