3277 May Street
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Principal Officer in well organizedorganization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in contract administration, transportation planning, project management
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Access
- Strong advocacy and communication skills
- Amazing ability to manage complex contractual relationships
- Outstanding ability to articulate complex transportation issues and interact with outside stakeholders
Amtrak Information Center,Hustonville, KY
August 2005 – Present
- Overseen staff professional development, and ensured achievement of departmental objectives.
- Created, maintained, and distributed of the Amtrak Engineering Departments digital assets.
- Maintained database of Engineering infrastructure assets, infrastructure information tools, applications and interfaces, and developed add-on products for global positioning, geographical, geospatial.
- Managed AIC, EDM and GEOS Program, and coordinated with the design, development and implementation of the Infrastructure Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system.
General Dynamics, Hustonville, KY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed and negotiated process for all required agreements.
- Supported the development of a negotiation strategy for the required agreements.
- Assisted in the short and long term manpower and scheduling requirements.
- Coordinated project status meetings and updated with external stakeholders.
- Monitored contract administration of funding,
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Irvine Valley College, Irvine, CA