2532 Keyser Ridge Road
Asheboro, NC 27203
Job Objective Seeking a Placement Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in human resource management
- Solid knowledge of placement services and procedures
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Superior ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Outstanding ability to work in a challenging work environment
Virginia Tech, Asheboro, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Managed place service and activities efficiently.
- Developed vocational guidance curriculums and programs.
- Designed industry oriented vocational guidance activities.
- Participated in conferences and meetings relevant to the job position
- Initiated and implemented job prospect enhancing programs.
- Worked closely with job seekers and job providers.
Prepared 4 Life, Asheboro, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed educational institution based placement services and activities.
- Conducted workshops and seminars regarding career preparation, interview skills and job search techniques.
- Oriented students on job readiness techniques, labor market and vocational information.
- Supported job seekers, especially students, to obtain job of their choice and skill.
- Interacted with various corporate human resource departments to understand current vacancies.
- Initiated and implemented internship for course students with the support of corporate and public sector organizations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Saint Leo University, Saint Leo, FL