491 Boggess Street
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Job Objective To secure a Personnel Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide managerial experience in personnel management
- Solid knowledge of personnel and Administrative Regulations and state employment laws.
- Strong knowledge of occupational and labor laws
- Proficient with compensation rules and practices
- Superior ability to utilize resource materials to enhance human resource capability
- Outstanding ability to organize training and support service activities
COLSA Corporation, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Determined staffing needs through proper analysis and research
- Advertised vacancies, conducted tests and interviews to select staff for the organization
- Advised on matters pertaining to personnel policies and procedures.
- Assisted the department regarding staff performance and disciplinary matters.
- Provided all sorts of comforts and amenities to staff.
- Maintained and updated personnel records and human resource information systems.
Blackbird Technologies, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted management in understanding Administrative Regulations and Personnel Rules.
- Provided interpretation and explanation on Memoranda of Understanding, federal laws, policies and procedures.
- Developed and implemented departmental personnel procedures in line with Personnel Department policies.
- Acted as departmental liaison to Personnel Department.
- Recommended and implemented disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Managed training and payroll activities as part of support services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
North Central College, Naperville, IL