3400 Brownton Road
Jackson, MS 39213
Job Objective To secure a Narcotics Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experience as Narcotics officer
- Huge knowledge of varied drugs and chemicals
- Ability to determine the appropriate time to raid and arrest suspects
- Ability to monitor the suspects’ movements and activities
- Ability to examine records and evidence presented
- Superior communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
McMunn Associates, Inc., Jackson, MS
August 2005 – Present
- Carried out arresting of drug traffickers and abusers.
- Established reliable informants and ways to combat illegal drug trafficking.
- Imparted public presentation about illegal drug prevention.
Design Staffing, LLC, Jackson, MS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Gathered and evaluated evidence.
- Managed evidence and documents.
- Scrutinized records and formulated reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK