3134 Prospect Valley Road
Los Angeles, CA90017
Job Objective Career minded Learning Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in organizational development role
- Outstanding experience in development and delivery of training programs
- Exceptional knowledge of analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Outstanding negotiation, presentation and persuasion skills
- Familiarity with technology platforms used in delivery of training and organizational development programs and initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to think advantageously and develop strategies
Learning Officer, August 2005 – Present
Sears, Roebuck and Co, Los Angeles, CA
- Assisted with the shaping and execution of development activities.
- Partnered with internal clients, HR development managers, HR business partners, external consultants.
- Coordinated and managed all day to day program activities.
- Provided any additional project management support to the Talent and Development team.
- Designed and developed effective learning activities.
- Reviewed and worked with colleagues to implement activities, with local customization.
Learning Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Sears Holdings Corp., Los Angeles, CA
- Designed outcome-based evaluation processes to measure impact.
- Made recommendations to the learning process.
- Lead and managed company’s quality programs, including the Distribution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Maryville University, Saint Louis, MO