3109 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA94118
Objective Looking for a steady position with anorganization as a Law Enforcement Officer. Prepared to remain long term with the right organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience as a working as Law Enforcement Officer
- In-depth knowledge of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Information and Geospatial Technologies
- Skilled in preparing incident Reports, checking identification of visitors, and log information
- Strong physical ability to stand, sit, walk and climb stairs for long time
- Ability to maintain self-control and perform constantly under pressure
- Amazing ability to maintain confidentiality of secret information
- Good judgment, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Excellent Communication skills
Law Enforcement Officer, August 2005 – Present
Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement Trainin, San Francisco, CA
- Monitored metal detectors, and scanned visitors and packages.
- Controlled and monitored surveillance equipment entry of persons and vehicles entering.
- Operated law enforcement and emergency equipment when issued firearms, post access consoles, and portable radios.
- Patrolled building and reported any alarming situation and unauthorized individuals.
- Handled general alarms, fires, and other immediate threats to life and property.
- Resolved emergency situations by immediate law enforcement.
Law Enforcement Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
SAIC, San Francisco, CA
- Maintained protection of the Capitol Complex.
- Handled complaints relating to criminal activity and security threats.
- Complied with and maintained knowledge of all Departmental Policies and Division Standard Operation Procedures.
- Maintained communications via radio while on duty.
- Attended in-service and specialized training; conducted other assignments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY