2927 Confederate Drive
Job Objective Intake Officer seeking position with organization that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in case management
- Thorough knowledge of Complaints and Discipline process
- Sound knowledge of legal and office standards in the processing of complaints
- In-depth knowledge of behavior including socially deviant behavior
- Superior organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately interpret laws, policies, and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in processing information by computer, filing, answering Agency telephone
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully with the public and make appropriate referrals and decline complaints
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in an appropriate manner
Intake Officer, August 2005 – Present
Fairfax County Government, Manlius, NY
- Provided resolution to public complaints and problems.
- Documented and analyzed issues, and provided suitable recommendations.
- Prepared files for investigation, conducted preliminary investigations, and maintained a caseload of investigations.
- Coordinated files assignment to regulatory and policing bodies.
- Provided policy & procedural recommendations, and conducted research and special projects.
Intake Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Humana, Manlius, NY
- Explained office policies and procedures; recommended alternative sources of assistance, maintained records of inquiries.
- Conducted intake interviews: determined the jurisdiction and timeliness of complaints.
- Conducted interviews to establish the basis of an allegation; obtained documents and information relating to complaints.
- Conducted initial complaint processing, organized documents.
- Conducted research of issues surrounding the complaint by using appropriate sources.
- Maintained office case filing system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Brazosport College, Lake Jackson, TX