3216 Shobe Lane
Vail, CO 81657
Job Objective Looking for a steady position with an organization as an Insurance Officer Prepared to remain long term with the right organization
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge supervisory working experience in an Insurance company
- Solid knowledge of insurance management and procedures.
- Exceptional knowledge of risk management procedures and policies
- Strong supervisory and analytical ability.
- Outstanding ability to operation in a demanding and complex setting.
- Excellent communicate skill
Custard Insurance, Vail, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Managed company’s entire insurance activities.
- Managed and supported insurance policy and risk management documentation.
- Performed documentation regarding liability and property claims.
- Managed and supervised company staff to provide customized services to clients.
- Completed all claim applications and initiated payments.
- Resolved all technical and procedural issues in strict compliance with company regulations.
RTI Insurance Services, Vail, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed company’s insurance department.
- Insured company properties either directly with insurance company or through agents.
- Ensured all losses and damages were correctly recorded and processed for insurance claims.
- Ensured claims received were properly accounted.’
- Reviewed existing policies and aligned with latest changes in the market.
- Trained and supported company staff in terms of risk management and insurance claims.
Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance
Lee College, Baytown, TX