2824 Hart Ridge Road
Job Objective Qualified Information Management Officer seeking to fill position with established top-rate organization looking for applicants with extensive training and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in information management functions
- Exceptional knowledge of development, use of data systems and analysis of information flows
- Good understanding of the principles of information management
- Strong understanding of technical methods and tools which support data collection, transformation, storage and delivery
- In-depth knowledge of current trends and emerging technologies in the field of information technology
- Ability to contribute to operational policy development and to undertake research
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terminology
- Ability to work under extreme pressure, on occasion in a highly stressful environment
Information Management Officer, August 2005 – Present
NCI Information Systems, Inc, Saginaw, MI
- Created and delivered business presentations which support and influence decision-making.
- Collected and integrated data and delivered best-in-class analytics.
- Conducted policy-oriented research and drafting on the applicability of information management technology to activities relating to the department’s mandate.
- Ensured that all information repositories are setup, designed and maintained.
- Assessed and made recommendations relating to the use of information management systems.
Information Management Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
CIA, Saginaw, MI
- Provided well-researched specifications for information management applications.
- Overseen the implementation of the department’s electronic recordkeeping system.
- Managed information security and enforced security policies.
- Monitored the progress of projects, ensuring compliance with departmental standards and guidelines.
- Evaluated emerging technologies and developed plans to collect information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Bay Path College, Longmeadow, MA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, CT