2420 Fancher Drive
Plano, TX 75074
Job Objective Career minded HSE Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide working experience in providing HSE advocacy
- Sound knowledge of entire functionality as HSE officer
- Extensive knowledge of working in multicultural environment
- Proven ability to deliver high quality service
- Proficient with civil construction techniques
- Strong technical drawing skills
Personnel Consulting Group, Plano, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed risks and hazards associated with construction activities.
- Established control and preventive measures to provide maximum risk free environment for workers.
- Obtained necessary permits and authorization from safety regulatory offices to ensure safe and accident free construction site.
- Ensured easy accessible to protective equipments as part of safety measures.
- Provided training in safety practices to site staff and workforce. .
- Carried out HSE audits and inspections on site to check the status and effectiveness of the system and equipment
Tetra Technologies, Plano, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Instructed and Supervised entire AIS activities to ensure site security.
- Instituted safety measures at every site and resolved any safety issues immediately.
- Instructed AIS, ATS and Subcontractors matters pertaining to safety issues.
- Prepared and utilized HSE plan for each site.
- Executed safety plan in coordination with site managers.
- Ensured all site activities, equipment and tools passed security tests and safety standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management
Missouri State University, Springfield, MO