2766 Dogwood Road
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective Housing Officer seeking position with organization that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge working experience as a Housing Officer
- Solid knowledge of Housing Act and Housing regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of dealing with various social groups
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Exceptional ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Strong ability to communicate and interact with efficiently and persuasively
Triumph Consultants, Phoenix, AZ
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and implemented rent and arrear collection policies and procedures.
- Managed house improving and repairing activities in consultation with tenants.
- Ensured all tenants adhered to lease agreements and evicted those violated agreements.
- Processed new tenants’ applications and agreements before occupying vacant houses.
- Resolved all issues pertaining to antisocial behavior and disputes.
- Ensured peaceful stay for inmates by providing technical and non-technical support.
Spirit Resourcing Ltd, Phoenix, AZ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed a team of technical and non-technical staff to offer comfort stay for inmates.
- Provided guidance and assistance on legal policy and procedural matters.
- Took informed decisions on resource deployment,
- Involved actively in decision making process with regard to housing society’s operation, resource deployment and routine maintenance.
- Interacted with external agencies, internal staff, vendors and tenants to ensure customer’s comfort.
- Utilized approved budgets to maintain housing areas, carry out repair work and managing wastes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Dickinson State University, Dickinson, ND