2363 Cherry Tree Drive
Objective A successful Foreign Service Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of foreign and domestic affairs
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. foreign policy national security policy making architecture, policy coordination process
- Ability to interact effectively with foreign government
- Familiarity with OSD policy and program planning guidance
- Proficient in foreign languages – Spanish, French, German and Italian
- Superior decision making and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus
Foreign Service Officer, August 2005 – Present
DynCorp International LLC.,Mandarin, FL
- Advised government representatives on the positions of other countries.
- Made decisions on the visa applications of visitors, students and temporary workers.
- Prepared instructions on immigration issues.
- Managed and developed the immigration program and policies.
- Provided operational support to their colleagues overseas.
Foreign Service Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Fedsys, Inc, Mandarin, FL
- Managed scientific, technical and information exchanges.
- Promoted trade and financial interests.
- Managed immigration programs.
- Analyzed and developed financial and administrative strategies.
- Negotiated bilateral agreements on issues such as border controls and illegal migration.
Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Summit College, Akron, OH