2247 Lilac Lane
Job Objective Highly motivated Finance Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in finance and grants management
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Huge knowledge of preparation of financial statements & reports
- In-depth knowledge of lease products and corresponding tax and accounting ramifications
- Good understanding of lease and loan documentation
- Skilled in risk management planning, contracts and grants regulations and guidelines
- Proficient with word processing, excel spreadsheets, accountancy packages and power point
- Familiarity with payroll systems and reporting and office administration
- Excellent mathematical skills
Finance Officer, August 2005 – Present
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Statesboro, GA
- Lead, monitored, and compared actual performance developing grant income projections to the predefined budget.
- Reviewed and generated financial reports ensuring compliance to grant and donor requirements.
- Identified trends and made recommendations to team leaders and field colleagues on areas with significant over- or under spending.
- Prepared close-out documentation at end of funding cycles in compliance with government regulations.
- Ensured that Accounting Principles and finance policies were compiled according to governmental regulations.
Finance Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
USI Holdings Corporation, Statesboro, GA
- Evaluated potential real estate opportunities from a financial perspective and made recommendations.
- Pursued opportunities aggressively, and creatively; always representing the organization in a professional and ethical manner.
- Aggressively pursued and provided a variety of debt financing options, including FNMA, Freddie, FHA, Bank, insurance company, etc.
- Presented alternatives and perspectives to senior management.
- Interfaced with B&A Accounting department and Asset Management to coordinate funding and performance of due diligence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Daymar College, Owensboro, KY