1723 Ritter Avenue
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Diversity Officer in well organized organization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive working experience in development of recruitment materials
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state and local EEO/AAP compliance regulations
- Sound knowledge of equal employment laws and regulations
- Profound knowledge of employee relations, human resources legal and regulatory issues
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to reconcile employee relations’ issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS office software products
Diversity Officer, August 2005 – Present
McKesson Corporation, Detroit, MI
- Developed and executed diversity strategies to achieve diversity goals of company.
- Conducted internal audits of corporate policies and local practices to monitor compliance with EEO/AA and OFFCP regulations.
- Assisted management with understanding individual and cultural differences.
- Worked with managers and leadership to create an organization that maximized inclusion.
- Performed diversity assessments, analyzed data, identified trends and recommended solutions.
- Developed, evaluated, implemented and monitored diversity and inclusion initiatives by developing an effective measuring system
- Monitored employment practices to identify processes that created adverse impact.
Diversity Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Spectrum Health, Detroit, MI
- Ensured the organization’s diversity and inclusion philosophy in accordance with legal requirements.
- Drove organization-wide strategies that supported diversity and inclusion principles.
- Lead the execution of a three-year board-sponsored strategic plan for diversity and inclusion.
- Provided subject matter expertise on the topics of diversity, inclusion and cultural competency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, St. Thomas Aquinas College, Sparkill, NY
Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM