2570 Quincy Street
Horsham, PA 19044
Job Objective A successful CRA Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in the CRA field
- Extensive knowledge of CRA regulations and compliance procedures
- Solid knowledge of insurance pricing and underwriting
- Proficient with underwriting requirements for various insurance sectors
- High level of ability to work with computer
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
Horton International, Horsham, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and implemented all CRA Compliance Program.
- Supported FSB management when required.
- Developed CRA policies and evaluated them.
- Created CRA program and transaction recommendations to be submitted to CRA Committee
- Managed all CRA-related files and documents efficiently.
- Performed annual CRA self-assessment to assist in meeting established performance goals,
- Reported annual CRA self-assessment results.
GE Money Bank, Horsham, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Collaborated with lending officers to explore potential lending markets
- Developed Bank’s CRA programs and managed CRA examinations.
- Maximized CRA benefit through implementing potential strategies in collaboration with Community Foundations
- Assessed the Bank’s performance under CRA lending, investment and service tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Augusta State University, Augusta, GA