4405 Monroe Avenue
Tampa, FL 33602
Job Objective To secure a Commissioned Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of managing armed forces
- Excellent ability to withstand physical and mental pressures
- Excellent health with normal vision
- Ability to lead a team of army professionals
- Ability to take initiative with confidence
- Professional Experience
NOAA Corp., Tampa, FL
August 2005 – Present
Controlled and commanded a team of armed forces of varying strength.
Provided leadership for a team of armed personnel.
Developed strategies and doctrines for various missions.
Inducted appropriate equipment to strengthen the combating power.
Provided trainings and directions on the use of vehicle, network and systems relevant to armed forces.
Bachelor’s Degree in Military Studies
Gallaudet University, Washington, DC, DC