764 Providence Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking position as a Cash Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning, organizing, delegating, motivating, controlling accounts payable account
- Proficient with cash management applications – wires, ACH and remote deposit
- Familiarity with back office operational processes related to all cash management products and services
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare customer proposal
- Ability to sell cash management products and services to established clients
- Ability to cross sell and refer clients to various bank entities
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation & follow-up skills
- Professional Experience
TD Bank, Los Angeles, CA
August 2005 – Present
Managed payments and deposits for bank customers.
Handled inward and outward clearing instruments.
Maintained cheque sent for collection.
Evaluated applications for issuance of Payment Order.
Regulated daily cash balances as per transactions.
PNC Bank, Los Angeles, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
Assured good service for every customer.
Managed cash register and transformed confirmed quotations to sales contracts.
Executed collection activities and released fully paid sales orders.
Formulated daily safe movement reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA