656 Briercliff Road
Flushing, NY 11354
Job Objective Seeking a Biosafety Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Industrial Hygiene within a BSL-3 lab environment
- Huge knowledge of safety and biosafety
- Deep knowledge of management of health and safety programs
- Broad-based knowledge of biological hazards, chemical hazards and laboratory safety
- Familiarity with federal, state and local regulations
- Ability to analyze complex technical data from environmental surveys
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Professional Experience
Battelle, Flushing, NY
August 2005 – Present
Administered exposure monitoring surveys.
Established procedures to reduce risk of serious occupational illness.
Formulated technical reports and training modules.
Evaluated potential health and safety risks.
Carried out facility audits and coordinated in health and safety committees.
Aided as lead biosafety subject matter expert.
Scott & White, Flushing, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Handled program management of Industrial Hygiene.
Ensured compliance with Laboratory policies.
Coordinated exposure monitoring surveys.
Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science
Baruch College, New York, NY