1285 Providence Lane
La Puente, CA 91744
Job Objective Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my Bank Security Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in loss prevention and law enforcement
- Good understanding of applicable laws and regulations
- Deep knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the bank area
- In-depth knowledge of banking operations and human resources
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard
- Professional Experience
Bank Security Officer, August 2005 – Present
Andrews International, La Puente, CA
Developed, implemented and administered all aspects of the Bank’s Security Program and Safety Program.
Served as a liaison between Bank personnel and law enforcement authorities when responding to robberies and other crimes
Administered security devices and settings at all Bank facilities.
Identified, analyzed and controlled existing and potential safety hazards.
Performed direct supervisory duties of assigned department staff.
Coordinated with bank personnel for reporting in department as assigned.
Bank Security Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Allied Barton Security Services, La Puente, CA
Patrolled facility area as required and served as security officer and visible restrictions to crime and client rule violations.
Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies.
Responded to emergencies like medical and bomb threats and to fire alarms and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice, Northeast Mississippi Community College, Booneville, MS