4428 Clement Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Highly motivated Adjudication Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in field of labor relations
- Huge knowledge of acts governing employer-employee relationship
- Deep knowledge of practices of labor movement
- Ability to research case law and manage independently
- Ability to innovate and take the initiative in the process of grievance resolution;
- Professional Experience
ManTech International, Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
Imparted advice and guidance to Component and Alliance officers.
Extended interpretation of collective agreement.
Extended guidance in presentation of grievances.
Researched and formulated grievance cases.
Evaluated arbitration and aided formulation of training and development courses.
Homeland Security, Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
Imparted aid on policy matters for immigration services operation activities.
Assessed work associated with USCIS program activities.
Evaluated Bureau-wide impact.
Reviewed fresh and amended legislation.
Executed management and program support work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement
McDaniel College, Westminster, MD