4714 Bastin Drive
Eagleville, PA 19403
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Wound Nurse with an expanding doctor’s office that wants vigorous and hard working staff that enables them to meet their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in treating, general through surgical wounds
- Exceptional knowledge of providing home based wound nursing services
- Ability to identify other problems occurring through the wounds
- Ability to clean and dress wounds
- Strong background in science
- Strong caring, nursing and understanding skills
Wound Nurse, August 2005 – Present
The Specialty Hospital of Washington, Eagleville, PA
- Identified, treated and followed up on patient wounds.
- Developed and implemented a treatment plan for serious wounds.
- Cleaned and dressed wounds.
- Administered exceptionally skilled nursing care for wounds; small to serious.
- Identified wounds that need either physician’s examination or a surgery.
- Ensured that the patient expectations are met by application of the nursing process.
Wound Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Tri-City Medical Center, Eagleville, PA
- Documented resident’s condition and nursing needs.
- Assigned nursing care to team members in accordance with their capabilities.
- Implemented physicians’ specifications and orders.
- Administered medication, cleaned and dressed wounds.
- Assisted the physicians with special tests and procedures in treating wounds.
- Ensured that instruments and equipment used in cleaning and dressing of wounds are sterile and maintained in a safe and secure manner.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Practitioner, Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA