1594 Jadewood Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062
Job Objective To find a position with a well established doctor’s office that has a stable environment that will lead to a long tenure as a Treatment Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with immune therapies in long-term care setting
- Huge knowledge of population care and case management, triage and advice
- Good understanding of addictions and co-occurring addictions and psychiatric disorders
- Proficient in computerized information systems
- Superior clinical nursing and leadership skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within teams and within a dynamic work environment
Treatment Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Columbus Park Nursing and Rehabiliation Center, Northbrook, IL
- Consulted with the Director of Nursing Services regarding dermatologic disorders of residents in the facility.
- Coordinated with the Care Planning Team concerning assessment evaluations.
- Assisted in planning and developing the skin care treatment to be performed for the resident.
- Observed resident records and charts, and determined between normal and abnormal findings.
- Reported resident’s condition status to physician.
- Interpreted policies and procedures to the physician, resident, family members, and public.
Treatment Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital, Northbrook, IL
- Documented resident’s condition and nursing needs.
- Delegated nursing care to team members.
- Implemented physicians’ orders; administered medication, performed treatments and documented treatment.
- Reported and recorded observations and reactions regarding residents.
- Responded with emergency measures for sudden, adverse developments in residents.
- Developed and maintained Caring Connections Program for assigned residents per policy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Oakland University, Rochester, MI