759 Lady Bug Drive
Staten Island, NY 10312
Job Objective Position within the medical practice in order to increase the positive track record of the hospital as a Travel Nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled in communicating with elderly people having multiple nursing care needs
- Thorough knowledge of providing care in home environments of patients
- Ability to maintain positive nurse-physician relationships
- Ability to turn, lift, carry and otherwise transport patient
- Strong understanding of medical emergencies
- Excellent note taking, nursing profession and communication skills
Travel Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Alacare Home Health & Hospice, Staten Island, NY
- Assessed the patient’s condition through examination.
- Managed to serve as a patient advocate in all situations.
- Provided emotional and psychological strength trough counseling.
- Maintained appropriate documentation of patient’s status.
- Managed to travel to patients home to provide health care.
- Adhered to established policies and guidance as established by the District.
Travel Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Dixie Regional Medical Center, Staten Island, NY
- Provided skilled nursing care to patients in their homes.
- Identified patient needs and made timely referrals to other disciplines.
- Collaborated with the physician and care manager.
- Managed to provide supervision to LPNs and home care aides.
- Provided comprehensive teaching to patients and their caregivers.
- Ensured to document patient’s status in a timely and appropriate way.
B.S in Health and Wellness, Adrian College, Adrian, MI