343 Broadway Avenue
Jonesboro, TN 37659
Objective Seeking employment as a Transport nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of nursing standards and guidelines
- Ability to transport patients to inpatient units, clinics and special study areas
- Familiar with the operation of the oxygen tanks
- Ability to push, pull and move patients
- Ability to follow instructions and operate equipment safely
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to travel
- Transport Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, Fort Wayne, IN
- Provided high quality professional patient care.
- Quickly identified the needs and priorities of the transport patient and worked accordingly.
- Provided services to patients for a higher level of care by transporting.
- Responsible for transport of patients, specimens and errands to other units.
- Provided and ensured safe transport of the acute/critical patient to the appropriate facility.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL