1571 Olive Street
Toledo, OH 43602
Objective Seeking a position as a positive part of your hospital as a Telephonic Nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Licensed registered nurse with experience in Case Management and compensation
- Wide knowledge of case management, specialty area, medical terminology and conditions
- In-depth knowledge of insurance industry and insurance policies and procedures
- Certifications in CCM, CDMS, COHN, and CRC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and MS Access
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Superior phone manners and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to set priorities and work independently
Telephonic Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Genex Services, Toledo, OH
- Assessed, planned, coordinated, implemented and evaluated injured and disabled individuals.
- Coordinated between carriers, attorneys, medical care providers, employers and employees.
- Monitored progress of the injured worker and reported results back to the employer and insurance carrier.
- Ensured delivery of appropriate and cost-effective healthcare services.
- Delegated duties to staff and ensured quality patient care.
- Managed appropriate discharge planning and disposition coordination for hospitalized members.
Telephonic Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
CorVel Corporation, Toledo, OH
- Counseled members and their families for the care and wellbeing of members.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary team and managed member’s physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues.
- Participated in Care Management program and in all enrollment activities.
- Coordinated community care and services.
- Designed, implemented, and managed, monitored and reported clinical program.
- Ensured compliance to performance and reporting standards as defined by Humana Corporation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Snow College, Ephraim, UT