4544 Berry Street
Objective To secure a position as a RN Nurse with an experienced hospital and bring my knowledge to the table.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast working experience in a clinical facility as a registered nurse
- Exceptional knowledge working with automated patient information systems
- Thorough knowledge of bacteria and viruses
- Ability to assess critical condition and medical condition
- Superior Math, computing and nursing skills
- Excellent note taking, listening and communication skills
RN Nurse, August 2005 – Present
SunBridge Healthcare, Westcliffe, CO
- Delivered patient care at a level that meets clinical standards.
- Managed to apply cost effective techniques in using equipments.
- Maintained equipments in working condition and reported problems promptly.
- Monitored self’s and others workload on a daily basis.
- Performed effective clinical care adhering to established objectives.
RN Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
CyberCoders Nursing & RN Specialists, Westcliffe, CO
- Scheduled administration of medication to the patients in a timely fashion.
- Documented chart observations and other related data and reported for review.
- Communicated report to healthcare unit or the physician for further instructions.
- Participated in hospital educational programs.
- Maintained strict administration in accordance with the hospital policy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Snow College, Ephraim, UT