4112 Travis Street
West Palm Beach, FL33401
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Physician Office Nurse where my special skills can be used to their fullest potential to help improve the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of pharmaceuticals
- Outstanding knowledge of the nursing care procedures, and practices
- Ability to recognize adverse patient signs and symptoms
- Ability to identify and provide age-specific patient needs
- Excellent skills in operating job related to medical equipment
- Strong communication skills and skilled in safe medication administration
Physician Office Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Piedmont Healthcare, West Palm Beach, FL
- Assisted the physician in performing specialized tasks such as non-stress tests, spinal taps, urinary catheterization and diabetic foot exams.
- Assessed patients health status based upon symptoms and diagnostic reports.
- Provided extensive health education, counseling and advice to patients and families.
- Monitored follow-up of diagnostic test results under the direction of the provider.
- Followed defined protocols and acted accordingly.
- Determined the urgency for care and directs patients to appropriate level of care.
Physician Office Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Venice Regional Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL
- Implemented the nursing process like assessment and patient plan of care.
- Ensured to implement appropriate plan of care only after correct evaluation.
- Identified potential side effects of drug administration and advised appropriately.
- Responded with care and concern for adverse signs and symptoms in patients.
- Managed to arrange acceptable alternative venue for patients with acute problems.
- Supported other personnel through appropriate coordination and supervision.
B.S in Allied Health Science, Centre College, Danville, KY