3958 Tail Ends Road
Objective Seeking a position as a positive part of your hospital as a Pediatric Registered Nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working in a acute care pediatric unit
- Thorough knowledge of providing care to patients
- Exceptional knowledge of human development stages and cultural patterns
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain quality care and efficient patient flow
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Basic computer and effective communication skills
Pediatric Registered Nurse, August 2005 – Present
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Campbellsport, WI
- Administered daily care assignment in a professional manner.
- Assured care for patients and families reflective of Clarian values.
- Managed clinical outcomes, cost, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitored all the operations of the clinical unit.
- Reported to the manager of the assigned nursing unit.
- Coordinated with the nursing and interdisciplinary team for daily patient care assignments.
Pediatric Registered Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
MSN HomeCare, Campbellsport, WI
- Implemented, supervised and evaluated the nursing care of each patient.
- Collected information of the patient including vitals and medical history.
- Administered immunizations efficiently.
- Performed lab duties, throat cultures, urinalysis, catheterizations, nasal swabs, etc.
- Provided appropriate parent care and educated the patient suitably.
- Implemented nursing process and practice in accordance with the established hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
B.S in Nursing, Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL