3921 Simpson Square
Job Objective To increase the potential of a doctor’s office with my excellence as a Pediatric Endocrinology Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense experience working with a Pediatric surgeon
- Working knowledge of endocrine system
- Thorough knowledge of a child’s mental and physical aspect of health and illness
- Ability to provide care to children and adolescents
- Ability to move and reposition patients
- Superior skills in dealing with children
- Excellent communication skills
Pediatric Endocrinology Nurse, August 2005 – Present
PracticeMatch Services, LLC, Glencoe, OK
- Planned and implemented appropriate procedures for treating adolescents.
- Maintained compliance with protocols and overall research and clinical objectives.
- Managed to maintain the integrity and quality of the clinical research trial.
- Administered accurate documentation and compute them in a timely fashion.
- Adhered to federal and sponsor regulations and guidelines.
- Ensured that the trial is conducted adhering to Good Clinical Practice Guidelines.
Pediatric Endocrinology Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Cook Children’s Healthcare, Glencoe, OK
- Managed to perform nursing functions independently.
- Functioned entirely within the Nursing Department or as part of a medical team.
- Communicated well with the parents of the patients and managed to comfort them.
- Coordinated with other members of the medical staff.
- Maintained accurate medical management such as records of patients.
- Performed under the authorization and supervision of a physician.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT