3419 Twin House Lane
Verona, MO 65769
Job Objective To secure a Nursery Nurse position with a hospital in which my expertise can help the patients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Superb knowledge of caring patients and child development
- Good communication skills
- Amazing ability to work and communicate with kids
- Ability to observe, assess and report child’s behavior
- Ability to work well in a team
Nursery Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Westwood Nursery, Verona, MO
- Planned and supervised activities such arts and crafts, music and cooking.
- Helped children to learn number skills through activities like counting games.
- Assisted children in dressing and using cutlery.
- Observed children and documented reports on their progress.
- Ensured children’s good health and safety.
- Reported any concerns such as signs of abuse.
Nursery Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
TCAssociates, Verona, MO
- Supervised children and identified their physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs.
- Counseled and mentored children to develop socially.
- Performed feeding, washing and changing them.
- Monitored progress of children and maintained records and reports.
Associate Degree in Nursing, Butler County Community College, Butler, PA