3305 Tator Patch Road
Chicago, IL 60605
Career Objective Pursuing a Nurse Executive position where my skills and special training can positively advance the hospital in meeting its goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in nursing management with significant expertise in information technology
- Huge knowledge in management and leadership
- Good understanding of financial management to include operating and utilization factors and product line contribution
- Excellent hospital case management skills
- Proven effective leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within teams and matrix relationships
Nurse Executive, August 2005 – Present
CHRISTUS Schumpert Health System, Chicago, IL
- Provided leadership in Program Implementation and Clinical Operations.
- Collaborated with nurse and physician to provide safe, effective, and efficient patient.
- Participated in resource-allocation, policy, facilities, equipment, and programs in order to achieve the hospital’s objectives.
- Supervised nursing personnel with leadership, decision-making, and direction in patient care services and defined areas.
- Managed and initiated systems and programs that promoted excellence in service and safety for patient care.
Nurse Executive, May 2000 – July 2005
Kaiser Permanente, Chicago, IL
- Managed clinical, financial and administrative staff and general operations of Patient Services.
- Ensured delivery of high quality patient care through cost effective, efficient, administrative operations of Inpatient Care areas.
- Maintained and implemented mission and philosophy of organization.
- Monitored patient care delivery, nursing, and nurse practice throughout the facility and region.
- Supervised staff and ensured quality evidence-based patient-centered care.
- Mentored nurses at the department level promoting nurse’s decision-making control over nurse practice.
- Established interdisciplinary teams throughout the facilities and the region supporting nursing care and patient care services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services Management, Albright College, Reading, PA