1881 Half and Half Drive
Selma, CA 93662
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Nurse Assessor with a dependable company in which my experience can be an asset in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in teaching and interviewing nurses
- Exceptional knowledge of comprehensive patient assessment
- Remarkable knowledge of chronic illnesses
- Ability to communicate with healthcare members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information with HIPAA standards
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications
WellStar Health System, Selma, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted patients and performed rehabilitation assessment.
- Managed communication with care manager for various assessments.
- Performed home visits and evaluated services.
- Participated in home discussions on monthly basis.
- Provided training to various patients or members.
- Assisted patients for rehabilitation facility.
Liberty Healthcare, Selma, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided technical support to occupational health teams.
- Prepared refusal letters and appeals for various assessments.
- Evaluated appeals and performed required assessment.
- Coordinated with clients and performed assessments.
- Evaluated criteria for giving badges.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Columbia College, Columbia, MO