3207 Essex Court
Winooski, VT 5404
Objective Neonatal Nurse who wants a position with a hospital so that I can render my services in this field and further grow as a Neonatal Nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified BCLS and NRP with strong nursing experience
- Outstanding skills and knowledge in handling case of emergency (code blue, fire, weather, disaster)
- Proficient in EMR, Meditech and Dictaphone
- Ability to provide care for neonatal patient population under direction of collaborating physician
- Ability to maintain professional flexibility and adaptability in a collegial environment
- Superior nursing and clinical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Neonatal Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Providence Health & Services, Winooski, VT
- Provided care to newborn babies.
- Helped in treating babies with physical problems and ailments.
- Assisted with the feeding, giving medicines, taking the temperature etc.
- Educated parents how to take care of the babies especially if they suffer from some ailment.
- Monitored the health of the baby.
Neonatal Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Hennepin County Medical Center, Winooski, VT
- Conducted patient assessments and obtained health and medical history.
- Performed physical examination based on age and history.
- Implemented preventive and diagnostic procedures based on the patient’s age and history and identified health and medical risk factors.
- Identified and implemented patient treatment plan.
- Developed patient education plan; and made appropriate treatment referrals.
- Determined the effectiveness of patient treatment plans.
B.A in Health Care Management, Beacon College, Leesburg, FL