3105 Birch Street
Indianapolis, IN 46203
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Medical Office Nurse with an opportunity for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to educated patient in medical treatments and plans
- Huge knowledge of care of chronic and ill patients in community setting
- Exceptional Pediatric and EMR knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Amazing ability to work independently
Medical Office Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Coordinated the clinical component of a physician practice.
- Educated patient in medical treatments and plans.
- Assisted in billing and coding of appropriate procedures.
- Maintained patient’s information in electronic medical records system.
- Ensured adherence to nursing standards and procedures.
Medical Office Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Lee Memorial Health System, Indianapolis, IN
- Assessed and developed patient care plan in collaboration with the physician and his treatment plan.
- Managed receiving and triaging incoming calls requiring nursing assessment and intervention.
- Educated patient in health care.
- Participated in community programs necessary for the coordination of care along the continuum.
Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX