3058 Arbor Court
Mountain View, WY 82939
Job Objective Looking to improve the hospital using my skills as a Maternity Ward Nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of High risk labor and delivery
- Outstanding knowledge of MEPRS code and MACH protocol
- Amazing documentation and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate laboratory and x-ray examinations, and preliminary diagnosis prior to the performance of any healthcare treatment
- Ability to attend medical and administrative meetings as designated by the Department and Service Chief
Maternity Ward Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Strathcarron Hopsice, Mountain View, WY
- Helped parents in all aspects of the baby’s care and parenting practices.
- Provided constant guidance on all aspects of care.
- Established and maintained good feeding routines.
- Established good sleeping routines.
- Assisted parents to integrate a new baby into family life.
- Monitored baby and mother health progress.
Maternity Ward Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
ACT Health, Mountain View, WY
- Assessed patient health problems and needs.
- Developed and implemented nursing care plans.
- Maintained medical records of patients.
- Administered nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, and disabled patients.
- Educated patients on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Provided case management.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Columbia College, Columbia, MO
16987 W Hammond St
Kingsbury, TX 78638
Objective Look forward to join your esteemed organization, as a Maternity Ward Nurse and extend a helping hand to this noble profession.
- Extended ability to work with patients facing the birth of a child, complete with all the emotions that come with it.
- Ability to face worst-case scenarios like mother and infant deaths.
- Immense ability to make quick decisions that require critical thinking and possess communication skills.
- Expert in teaching childbirth techniques, monitoring a pregnancy and helping the mother to nurse post-delivery.
- Skilled at managing effectively in fast-paced and frequently stressful environments.
Maternity Ward Nurse, 2004 to till date
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Improved the ability of pregnant women to recognize signs and symptoms of complications and empower them to seek medical attention.
- Performed clinical rotation on a 24 hour bed maternity floor, and cared for ante partum, labor & delivery, and postpartum patients.
- Made periodic checks on baby while patient in labor like using a Doppler and fetal monitor.
- Helped to clean up after the birth, checked after-birth vitals, fluid intake and output.
- Responsible for taking care of a mother’s emotional needs before and after baby is born.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, 2004
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Emory University, Atlanta, GA