4263 Valley Street
Laurel Springs, NJ 8021
Job Objective Male Nurse wishing to obtain a permanent position with the perfect hospital that is looking for a long-term employee.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in educating and improving patient care
- Familiarity with wide variety of contraceptive and reproductive technologies
- Excellent nursing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability toprovide effective therapy and range of motion movement
- Ability tomaintain accurate records, assess patient condition
- Male Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Bayada, North Providence, RI
- Planned and coordinated nursing services and ensuredgood comfort and health of patients and families.
- Implemented nursing process according to hospital policies and procedures.
- Developed and implemented safety and risk management initiatives.
- Assisted NINDS investigators in the evaluation and monitoring of research subjects.
- Monitored medical equipment and assisted primary providers with examinations and special procedures.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL