2884 Deer Ridge Drive
Job Objective Looking for a reputable hospital to gain a position as a Licensed Practical Nurse in order to use my knowledge and skills to the benefit of the hospital.
Licensed Practical Nurse, August 2005 – Present
SolAmor Hospice, Morristown, NJ
- Provided nursing care in simple nursing situations and assisted with care in complex nursing situations.
- Assessed and recorded temperature, blood pressure, and pulse and respiration rate.
- Observed and monitored patients for reaction to medical treatment.
- Administered specific medication, vaccines and other types of injections.
- Recorded appropriate information and documented in individual client record.
- Participated in the care planning process.
- Supervised LPNs and certified nursing assistants.
Licensed Practical Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Life Care Centers of America, Morristown, NJ
- Provided nursing care, emotional support to assigned patients, families and care givers.
- Documented physical data relevant to patient’s condition and care provided according to State and Federal documentation regulations.
- Monitored patient’s physical condition and readily recognized situations that require intervention.
- Reported to the RN and Physician for changes in patient’s condition.
- Documented all verbal orders and ensured implementation.
- Educated patient, families, and care givers for appropriate technique of care.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Licensed nurse with extensive nursing experience
- Huge knowledge of the principles and practices of licensed practical nursing care
- Deep knowledge of universal precautions and of Agency care giving procedures and guidelines
- Exceptional knowledge of LPN nursing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services Management, Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA