527 Graystone Lakes
Macon, GA 31213
Objective To secure a job as a Level 2 Nursery Nurse in order to expand my career with a well established hospital.
- Vast experience working in an acute care setting
- Thorough knowledge of the level II nursery process and procedure
- Working knowledge of respective clinical areas
- Ability to be sensitive to patients’ rights
- Ability to administer care and concern
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Level 2 Nursery Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Plainview Hospital, Macon, GA
- Assessed patient’s physiological health status through personal interaction.
- Developed appropriate criteria for measurement of patient outcomes.
- Identified actual and potential patient problems.
- Established priorities necessary to achieve expected outcome.
- Documented the plan of care in consultation with physicians.
- Ensured cost-effective use of supplies, equipment and medication.
Level 2 Nursery Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Banner Gateway Medical Center, Macon, GA
- Maintained established standards to ensure safety precautions.
- Administered prescribed treatments with care and concern.
- Managed to provide emotional support to patient.
- Applied scientific principles while administering treatment process.
- Documented accurate observations of patient’s conditions.
- Ensured to act rapidly and effectively during any emergency situation.
Associate of Science in Nursing, Finger Lakes Community College, Canandaigua, NY